- Alex and I are presenting on upcoming SDK Localization features this weekend at MozCamp EU in Berlin, as part of an exciting add-on related track!
- The SDK hack Day in Mountain View on November 19th is coming up fast! Register here.
- Total open bugs: 209
- Bugs created this week: 9
- Bugs fixed this week: 11
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 330
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate, please comment below.
- SDK 1.3b3 will be released today for testing. Please help us test! Post to the mailing list or drop by IRC to talk testing.
- SDK re-packs have been run to update all SDK-based add-ons on AMO to 1.2.1. 6 failures were noted and the results were communicated to individual add-on authors.
- SDK hack Day fast approaching, let’s enlist Mozillians to attend and help out.
- discussion on using @github account names in commit comments, and syncing bugzilla names with github account names
- minVersion in the SDK should *always* be current stable version of Firefox.
- AMO Validator update issues
- Myk reported briefly on the status of the Jetpack Features working group
Full minutes are available here: