- Firefox developer Tim Taubert blogged about an interesting technique for getting Firefox’s native websocket implementation working on IRC Cloud using an SDK-based add-on.
- Frustrated with debugging geolocation code? Try Louis-Remi Babe’s excellent Geo Devtool addon. This addon is SDK based and allows you to manually set the browser’s current geolocation.
- Last but not least, have a happy and safe holidays!
- Total open bugs: 229
- Bugs created last week: 17
- Bugs fixed last week: 10
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 397
- Open pull requests on Github: 26
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate, please comment below. Stats generated at 2011-12-20 11:50:32 PST
- Flightdeck: release tomorrow, key bindings should be back next week
- SDK: reviewed remaining 2011 goals, l10n, mobile & indexDB support on track, addontab, unpacked xpis, html localization at risk
- 2012 SDK roadmap being worked on here: https://wiki.mozilla.org/Jetpack/Roadmap
- Discussion of github access controls and best practices given accidental commits to stabilization this week
- Myk will spin and release 1.4b3 later today
- No meeting next week due to holidays, see you all in 2012!
Full minutes are available here: