- The rewrite of the context-menu has landed, and should be included in the 1.13 release of the SDK. This fixes lots of long-standing context-menu bugs.
- There will be an RC2 of the 1.12 release of the SDK in the next day or two, to fix a regression in the docs generating code and a regression in support for third-party packages.
- Total open bugs: 414
- Bugs created last week: 3
- Bugs fixed last week: 14
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,245
- Open pull requests on Github: 30
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-11-28 10:54:02 PST
- context-menu rewrite landed
- new RC2 built is needed to fix third-party packages
- a couple of important platform fixes have landed: we can start testing the changes to stylesheets, that should make it possible for the SDK to improve the contentStyle/contentStyleFile feature of page-mod, and we should be able to support indexedDB now that the enabling fix has landed in Firefox Aurora.
Full minutes are available here: