I post these updates every 3 weeks to inform add-on developers about the status of the review queues, add-on compatibility, and other happenings in the add-ons world.
In case you missed it, give 2012 in Add-on Reviews a look. It’s a good overview of what the review team did last year and how it compares to previous years.
The Review Queues
- Most nominations for full review are taking less than 4 weeks to review.
- Most updates are being reviewed within 4 weeks.
- Most preliminary reviews are being reviewed within 3 weeks.
These stats are taken from the last queue report:
- 72 nominations in the queue awaiting review.
- 101 updates in the queue awaiting review.
- 86 preliminary review submissions in the queue awaiting review.
Our new reviewer incentives program has become a great motivator for our review team. If you’re an add-on developer, please consider joining us. Add-on reviewers get invited to Mozilla events and earn cool gear with their work. Visit our wiki page for more information.
Firefox 19 Compatibility
The compatibility blog post for Firefox 19 is available here. The compatibility bump was run shortly before release.
The Firefox 20 blog post and bump should come in a couple of weeks.