- Over the last couple of days I’ve published a couple of posts about the near future of the project as we land the SDK’s apis in Firefox: [part 1] & [part 2]. If you have any feedback on these posts, please comment there, below, or ideally post to the Google group.
- We took a hard look at the work we need to ship in SDK 1.14 and decided that, given there is also a team work week coming up the best thing to do is to delay release by 2 weeks. This means that Add-on SDK 1.14 will be released on Tuesday, March 26th.
- Mozillian / Hacker Blake Winton created Whimsy ( code here ), a crazy little Jetpack that adds fun, zany stuff to Firefox, in particular the newtab page.
- Total open bugs: 475
- Bugs created last week: 43
- Bugs fixed last week: 13
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,532
- Open pull requests on Github: 33
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate, please comment below. Stats generated at 2013-02-26 10:08:05 PST
- High priority work: Jetpack has landed! PWPB needs your help, ask Erik!
- SDK: 1.14 has been pushed back a couple weeks to catch all the changes needed, and allow for team meetup travel.
- Roundtable: discussion around squashing commits in to understandable chunks, Eddy’s blog posts, and what to expect for the work week.
Full minutes are available here: