I post these updates every 3 weeks to inform add-on developers about the status of the review queues, add-on compatibility, and other happenings in the add-ons world.
The Review Queues
- Most nominations for full review are taking less than 3 weeks to review.
- 148 nominations in the queue awaiting review.
- Most updates are being reviewed within 2 weeks.
- 118 updates in the queue awaiting review.
- Most preliminary reviews are being reviewed within 2 weeks.
- 142 preliminary review submissions in the queue awaiting review.
If you’re an add-on developer and would like to see add-ons reviewed faster, please consider joining us. Add-on reviewers get invited to Mozilla events and earn cool gear with their work. Visit our wiki page for more information.
Firefox 29 Compatibility (Australis!)
This is a big one. The Firefox 29 compatibility update is here, and there are some additional posts explaining some of what’s new:
As usual we recommend using the Aurora and Beta branches to test your add-ons ahead of time.
The Add-ons for Australis contest is now closed, and we have begun the judging phase. We will announce the winners on this blog in a couple of weeks. Good luck!