01.12.09 - 11:38am
- Link to your original tagger(s) and list these rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself in the post.
- Tag seven people at the end of your post by leaving their names and the links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- The title of my blog “Maggot Brain” is coming from 1971 album by Funkadelic. I picked that up by cover design, date, and length of songs during my days in Stuttgart, early 90s. Yep, I’m that old. The covers on the net neither show the maggot on the inside nor the skull on the backside of the cover.
- I own and listen to a record player. Vinyl.
- I’d prefer to be either a good deal more clever or a good deal dumber.
- I’ve struck my mother with an airplane. It was a a RC model sailing airplane “Finikofi” by Robbe, 1.60m wingspan. My mother is fine, thanks. Lesson learned: Don’t do bungee launches facing the airplane, left ain’t left. I don’t have that plane anymore, but I still have a bunch of other RC and control-line gear, though I haven’t put it to use in decades.
- I’m rather addicted to TV series. I miss the times in Kiel when I could watch them un-dubbed on Danish TV. Pokkers.
- I’m randomly allergic to wheat. When I get hit, I get hit hard for about two hours.
- Dogs yes, cats no.
And now to the hard part, finding 7 folks that haven’t yet been tagged.
- Runa Bhattacharjee, which reminds me that I still owe a T-Shirt to
- Mary Colvig, oops. Sorry.
- Darius Zarrabi, in the event that his blog just accidently 404s. Otherwise I’d know exactly 0 non-FOSS people with a blog.
- Pascal Bleser, who’s our mate for the FOSDEM developer room for years now, it’s gonna be good to see him again at FOSDEM 2009.
- Mark Surman, because he’s going to make that a beautiful post.
- Chris Hofmann, who’s blogging less than I do :-).
- Gijs Kruitbosch, taking him over that bridge.