Today’s status meeting was pretty brief then we got right down to the triage. Highlights of today’s discussions.
- Installer: We still have a couple of unresolved issues with the installer. Bug 649594 and Bug 649595. After some initial discussions, we are waiting for the Product team to get back to us with a resolution. We should have this wrapped up by next Tuesday.
- Metrics: As of noon today, 3500 beta users have migrated over to 5.0b1. We are going to review the number of users on Aurora and Beta during next Tuesday’s meeting and determine if we need to make any changes to the throttling to increase the uptake.
- Security Bug Triage: We made a slight change around the process for handling security bugs. The security team will handle triaging nominations to determine if they should be tracked. Once they are being tracked, the release drivers will monitor those, along with the non-security bugs, to make sure we are making progress. This will occur during the regular Aurora triage sessions.
- Shadow Repository: Rel Eng has the shadow repository in place. Rob Sayre, Dan Veditz and Christian Legnitto will finalize a policy for it by next Thursday’s Aurora meeting.
- Special Bugs to Track: The triage team identified a set of bugs we feel should be addressed prior to the cutover to Beta. We will be following up and tracking these closely. The list is in the meeting notes.
The full meeting notes can be found here. The next Aurora channel meeting is on Tuesday May 10th @ 2:00pm PDT.