Here are the notes from today’s meeting.
- Build status
- No issues found with the Firefox 6.0a2 Nightly -> Aurora Migration.
- Updates should start going out to users tomorrow.
- Updates will be to 5.0a2 users.
- For technical testing, we know we want at least “ar” and “en-US” on mozilla-central.
- John and Axel working out which locales are based on m-c, and which locales are based on aurora.
- Move aurora, beta repo/remove symlinks finished last night – Bug 652229.
- Not really part of this meeting but discussed – we have identified a few top crashes that look like regressions since 4.0. These are not new signatures but have a significant increase in volume.
- Bug 645775 – checked in a patch we thinks fixes this.
- Bug 605033 - checked a patch into Beta.
- Bug 602803
- Bug 595635
Full notes available on the wiki.