Here’s what we covered in today’s meeting…
- Joduinn and Axel have been working on determining which locales will use mozilla-central or aurora as the source of truth and some processes and procedures to deal with changes.
- These lists will evolve over time but Axel will be putting together the initial working lists.
- Axel and joduinn to meet again next week about l10n dashboard.
- The full details of the 110n plans are on the wiki.
- Axel provided a list of some locales that haven’t been active for a while.
- Some African locales might be good candidates for Aurora
- Swahili(sw) locale should be up and running soon.
- There is still an open issue on the rapid release list to close on the branch naming proposal
- Christian to review and comment in Thursday’s meeting
- Making progress building out users on the channels but still need higher volume on Aurora to help uncover stability issues
- There have already been some discussions and ideas proposed.
- Sheila to follow-up with Christian, Asa and others to tease out short-term and long term initiatives.
- We still have some misuse around the tracking flags, particularly as people want to use them to focus developers work on important bugs.
- Christian will post to the blog clarifying this.
- We are adding a discussion item for Thursday’s meeting to talk about the use of the tracking flag, particular to track new features.
Full meeting notes are on the wiki.