Here’s the summary from today’s meeting…
- Around 37 K users on 6.0a2.
- We made the decision to NOT use the tracking flag for all new features in a release.
- Wiki pages and engineering ownership will be used to monitor features and the tracking flag will be used to flag things that require special attention from this group.
- No specific update but something we need to track in Aurora meetings since it’s an important piece of the release process.
- Christian has been involved in some meetings to discuss this. We need to gather more information. More discussions sheduled for next week.
- Still waiting on list from Axel of locales that will be based on Mozilla-Central or Aurora.
Full meeting notes are on the wiki.