This is a summary of the most recent Beta channel meeting (notes are published on the wiki as well):
- Not sure how the GC frequency change affects crashes
- Generally thought that out-of-memory crashes (with no signature) should go down
- Generally thought that any GC-related crashes should go up (as we are GCing more frequently)
- smooney says she needs to dig in more
- #22 (#1 mac crash overall) Lion OSServices crasher still there, we will poke Apple to try to get it in a point release
- Also looks to affect Chrome and Safari, should raise the issue some
- There has been feedback about the way we are tracking Linux/Android crasheson dev-platform
- The data is actually there and being looked at
- smooney says they are going to start breaking down by platform when reporting in meetings and such, not exactly sure what they will look like yet though
Next beta build?
- Do we wait until Wednesday or rush it because of the cert issue?
- Decided to rush it, even though having beta users “exposed” for an extra 24/48 hours wouldn’t be super horrible (release users are generally thought to be most important)
- Decided it was lower priority than release channels though
- Mentioned that Nightly and Aurora should get the fix automatically due to automation
- Do we want to make it 7.0b2 + the 1 fix or do we want to take everything else that has landed?
- Looks like we only have 6 or so fixes since beta 2
- Decided we need to test these fixes anyway and Beta users should be a little more risk tolerant
- Christian will try to transplant anything outstanding
Meeting about meetings
- Do the Aurora/Beta meetings make sense?
- Deferred until later, we’ll maintain the status quo for now
The meeting was then followed by an exciting (not really) round of beta bug triage.