Here are the highlights from the latest weekly meeting:
- Firebug 1.9 has been released!
- Read about Honza’s plans for Firebug 1.10 (note also that if you’re running Firefox Nightly, you should use Firebug 1.10)
- The Command Line has been turned on in Nightly! Try it out, and let us know what you think (and what kinds of commands you want!)
- This quarter (code named Pegasus):
- Respond to input on the tools shipping in Firefox 10 and 11
- Get debugger ready to be turned on in 14
- pseudo-class lock
- Specification for the timeline view
- Paul, Rob and Stephen met in Toronto this week to discuss how the tools will glue together and scale to handle more tools. Feedback can go on an etherpad.