Here are some high level points from the weekly meeting:
- Firebug 1.10 alpha 2 is coming tomorrow, and it’s restartless! And, almost all of the new Firebug is lazily initialized.
- Firebug 1.9.1 with a crash fix is planned for next week
- Many Tilt improvements have landed, including the ability to remove a node visually using the “x” key (the node is not removed from the DOM, just from the 3D view). The 3D view also now has a cool animation when you leave 3D mode.
- GCLI (Command Line) has been turned off again in Nightly. The plan is for it to reappear in the developer toolbar. Thanks for the feedback!
- The Page Inspector element highlighter now follows the element around if it moves on the page. This improvement will land in Firefox 11
- New mockups of the Web Console UI
- Style Editor’s filtering by stylesheet name has been removed. The plan is to put the search box back in Firefox 13 as a search in the stylesheet bug.
- Firefox 10 is coming out on Tuesday and will raise the profile of the developer tools
- I am working on a blog post about recent input we’ve gotten, and I summarized some of it during the meeting.
That’s it for this week. See you next week!