The weekly meeting minutes are up on the wiki. Here are some highlights:
- Firebug has integrated the Source Editor, but it turns out that this doesn’t work in SeaMonkey.
- Victor has a Blender importer for Tilt.
- Some new commands have landed for the command line (tilt with screenshot, edit and pref not far behind)
- Panos is experimenting with attaching the debugger to B2G
- Christian Heilmann reflected that we need to communicate more about why the built in tools are different from Firebug and where they’re going.
- I posted a blog post about the developer tools roadmap for 2012.
That’s it for this week! Come join us next week.