Recently Mozilla IT was invited to be interviewed by Michael Stahnke to discuss how we’re using Puppet.
We discussed many topics, including
- Mozilla’s current Puppet infrastructure
- The history and evolution of our current best practices around Puppet
- Scaling our Puppetmasters to hundreds and thousands of hosts
- Using third party modules and our plans to open source and share our Puppet modules
- DevOps and promoting and growing a culture of automation
- And much more!
You can listen to the podcast episode over on the PuppetLabs Podcast site