Thunderbird Meeting Details :
Remember to use headphones and mute yourself when not talking
Feel free to ask questions in the meeting either by speaking up or by asking them in #maildev on IRC.
Other ways to get in touch with us can be found on our communications page
- Who’s taking minutes? –> Standard8
- Minute taking Schedule. Talk to Standard8 for schedule changes/additions.
- Note: this meeting is for interactive discussion. Feel free to ask questions!
Friends of the Tree
Thanks to our Friend of the Tree. When adding someone to this section, please get their T-Shirt size, phone number (needed for shipping!) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org that she can send them a shirt!
- Box.com patch was reviewed last week (see bug 767327)
- A new patch just went up, which mconley’ll be reviewing soon – hopefully by the end of the week.
- Still no activity from SpiderOak.
Google Summer of Code Projects
App Tabs for Thunderbird
Done: make App Tabs not scrollable.
Todo: close button for App Tabs, refactor.
Improving GMail Integration
Get ISPDB into Production
- Overview, Status reports
- Still working on Bug 526468 – Can’t enter several documentation URLs and its childs bugs.
- I’ll work on pull request 7 comments.
‘No reply’ reminder for Thunderbird
Schedule and Progress
- Next merge date: 27 August
- For information about channels, point people here – http://www.mozilla.org/thunderbird/channel/
Support for Mac OS X 10.5
- Support for Mac OS X 10.5 is being dropped in Thunderbird/Firefox 17, see this thread for more info.
- Another beta being built starting today, picking up lots of chat improvements.
Extension of the week
Build / Release Update
- New what’s new page: http://www.allizom.org/en-US/thunderbird/15.0/whatsnew (it’s what’s new)
- submitted a talk proposal to mozcampeu: Contributing to Mozilla Websites
- fixed a problem with SUMOMO, this week I’m going to fix several longstanding bugs with the site.
See the Mozilla Status Board for status updates specific to developers.