All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- The brothers Marcelo & Mauricio Araldi from the Mozilla Brazil community, for all their awesome localization & translation work (and uber-responsiveness) in support of Firefox OS, and Ricardo Panaggio, for translating Rob Hawkes’ post ‘There’s Something Magical About Firefox OS’ to pt-BR
- Jesse Ruderman, who recently filed his 7000th bug
Thursday, 20 September
- Grow Mozilla discussion at 10 AM pacific — a forum for discussing community building at Mozilla
- Agenda and dial-in information (feel free to add items to the agenda)
- Intern presentations from 11am-1pm in 10 Forward, TOR Commons and SF Commons.
- Come see Paul Adenot, Zhijia Zhao, Nicholas Silva, and Codrut Stancu present what they’ve been working on all summer!
Product Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: toronto (johnath)
- Week 4 of the release cycle
- If you have FF16/FF17 bugs, git ‘er done
- Stub installer targeted to land this week
- Snappy work week last week post-mozcamp, watch for amazingness
Speaker Location: toronto (johnath)
- Last week we broke 1M ADIs on Native Fennec
- Released 15.0.1 with some crash and keyboard fixes
- ARMv6 support is released in FF16 beta 2
Speaker Location: no voice update this week
- Update on what we’re working on
- This weekend is the final wrap-up for Summer Code Party. Find an event near you, or host your own.
Speaker Location: Dietrich
- All teams focusing on freezing feature work in order to stabilize and close down V1.
- Follow along via this sheet which tracks the progress of the built-in apps, the Basecamp blocker dashboard, the @hackb2g twitter account which tweets Gaia commits, and the B2G Desktop builds.
- Dogfooding program: Devices are ordered, OTA updates are being tested at this very moment.
- A list of dogfooding tips. Add yours!
Speaker Location: San Francisco
- MozCamp photos on Flickr
- If you ran a session at MozCamp Europe, please make sure to link to your slides or any other relevant material from your session’s wiki page so people will be able to find this information.
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location|| Will be working on|
|Zack Carter||Lloyd Hilaiel||Mountain View, CA|| Software Engineer, Identitiy|
|Mark Coggins||Stormy Peters||Mountain View, CA|| Head of Technical Evangelism|
|Kyle Lahnakoski||Martin Best||Toronto, ON|| Business Intelligence / Data Analyst, Bugzilla Anthropology|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location|| Will be working on|
|Mihai Cirlanaru||Michael Bebenita||San Francisco|| Research|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren’t part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
- Affiliates FB app released 9/5
- Chief release today or Monday
- shipped Style guide, new about page and sms pages
- shipping release this week
- SUMO UI revamp testing underway
- Added a couple new tests
- We are moving all of our tests into Moztrap
- camd will be implementing the needed features in Moztrap during the month of October
Automation & Tools
- New BMO push
- Deployed the dogfooding OTA updates for B2G
- Working on fixing reftest resolution issues so that we can run reftests at smaller resolutions for mobile
- Thanks to wlach and bgirard, we now have profiling integrated with Eideticker
- Mcote and bc deployed six more phones into autophone, running automation on real phone hardware (versus development boards, allowing us to do testing on real hardware/chipsets/drivers/acceleration etc).
- More information here
- Mozilla Accelerates Firefox 18 with IonMonkey
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- US/International: +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 8600
- US toll free: +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8600
- Canada: +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 8600