Firefox 3/Gecko 1.9 Meeting Details
- Tuesdays – Firefox 3 – 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 18:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S – Central Area
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 217 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 217 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #granparadiso for backchannel
Firefox 3: issues for final ship
- OSX-only RC3
- Currently rebuilding OSX due to bug 436575 which inconsistently causes stability issues in VerifiedDownloadPlugin.plugin (introduced by OSX 10.5.3)
- QA will redo tests on OSX builds only
- Windows and Linux RC2 builds will be copied over into RC3 folders
- plan is for updates to be live tomorrow
- General QA
- Leak Testing (tomcat)
- Top Crash Analysis (ss)
- nothing new to report this week.
- mac builds handed to QA this morning. See details in bug 438261.
- mac updates being generated. Estimate available late lunch today.
- some manual trickery will be needed when doing FF3.0.1 release.
- machine woes continue bug 435134
- There are about 40 bugs marked blocking220.127.116.11+/blocking18.104.22.168?, though some nominated for RC2 aren’t on that list.
- There are 400+ bugs marked wanted1.9.0.x+/wanted1.9.0.x?
- machine woes continue. bug 435134
- Any patches currently landing in mozilla-central should not be changing interfaces. Specific cases where a change is necessary can be proposed in moz.dev.platform.
- Very very early draft of Firefox 3.1 plan available for review. Please feel free to comment on this mozilla.dev.planning thread.
- Gecko 1.9.1: