- Wednesdays – 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- See timeline
- Beta 1: We are frozen, except for remaining blockers
- Design freeze: Sept 16
- Beta 2 code freeze: TBD
Major Topics for This Week
- Working on any Beta 1 blockers that appear
- Also working on Beta 2 blockers
- We have 11 b2 blockers waiting to land
- Features (see Planning page)
- Work re-started on sharing backend for Android and Maemo
- More work on simplifying downloads and saving will land in beta 2 bug 593408
- Android theme is underway
- UX feedback on Master Password patch is to drop it for 2.0
- Clipboard context menu decision was made bug 585875
- Android theme work is ready for final review; see it here:
- Martell is working on the CSS and glyphs needed to start implementation work
- Custom dlopen working and loading both compressed and uncompressed libraries from the apk. Uncompressing the library costs about 1s on the Nexus One.
- Gold tested and saves 1mb on libxul.
Geolocation Working Group
- e10s preference perf win pending – bug 589905.
- patches landed: maemo4 off on m-c, fennec desktop using make upload
- l10n linux slaves — there was a backlog of repacks, now fixed
- android updates – nightlies live, release pending review
- android tests proceeding; see qa automation’s list of bugs
- New Bugs over the week: filed
- QA is gearing up for Beta 1 release testing
- Triaging in-litmus? bugs and are adding testcases to litmus
- Note: if you have a bug that you’d like to get manual testing on, please add the “in-litmus?”. QA will assign the work as necessary.
- Need a triage of bugs nominated over the past two weeks
- Results from nightly Smoketest runs.
- one patch needs landing for mochitest on android bug 598366
- SUTAgent has had some fixes in the last week, one remaining known bug bug 598441
- a couple patches working through the review queue for talos on android bug 596132
- still need to see tpan/tzoom and page loader tests working on android
- browser-chrome – need some attention, carryover from last week
- [mochitest: green]
- bug 590248 and bug 587646 account for 60% of known mochitest failures on n900!, no progress on these two bugs?! Still no traction on this – WEEK #5, can we get 6 weeks with nobody looking at these?
- Late breaking b1 candidates. Got any UX issues you think should block?
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.