« previous week | index | next week »
- Tuesday – 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 18:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S – <script> conference room
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #shiretoko for backchannel
Notices / Schedule
- Beta 2 Schedule
- en-US string freeze is Thursday, October 30th at 11:59pm PDT
- code freeze is Tuesday, November 4th at 11:59pm PDT
- Please take a look at the feature list and get things missing added, and update status for things you own: Firefox3.1/Features#Gecko_1.9.1
- See the security review schedule page to get your review scheduled ASAP!
Firefox 3.1 Update
- fsync work landed yesterday
GFX 1.9.1 Update
- GFX blocking 1.9.1+
- GFX wanted 1.9.1+
- Bugs, nothing exciting.
- Linux web fonts
- font selection changes (bug 449356) look like reducing overall memory usage to 3/4 (savings in addition to 10% from bug 385263), and mean first page load time to 3/4. Talos median (cached) page load time should remain the same. This is expected to land for Beta 2.
- Linux web fonts (bug 458169)won’t land until after Beta 2.
Layout 1.9.1 Update
Content 1.9.1 Update
Mobile 1.9.1 Update
General 1.9.1 Updates
- offline cache, dcamp:
- localStorage, honzab:
- HTML5 drag-drop:
- (joduinn) talos on tracemonkey bug 461206
- ignore data before thurs (23oct)
- (joduinn) other project branches: places bug 459269? FF31?
- (tchung) 300+ blocking req 1.9.1/3.1? bugs. When will they be triaged for beta 2 and beyond?
- Building out a list of open issues the QA is tracking for beta 2. Will post them on testplan wiki page when completed.
- (tchung) Alex’s polish bug discussion. I’m particularly interested in when QA can get a faster jump on Firefox UI work landing earlier and into the nightlies so we create testplans.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.