« previous week | index | next week »
- Tuesday – 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 19:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S – <script> conference room
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #shiretoko for backchannel
Notices / Schedule
Firefox 3.1 Update
- Fsync changes landed, and Ts regression fixed
- Pushing to get a bunch of other perf fixes in, that were blocked by fsync
- Privacy preference pane UI change can make slushy freeze
- Not making 3.1:
- search open tabs in awesomebar
- show awesomebar results in content page
- private browsing bookmarks root
GFX 1.9.1 Update
- GFX blocking 1.9.1+
- GFX wanted 1.9.1+
- (It was tempting to just delete that one line)
- Cairo 1.8.2 update (released last week) — has some rendering fixes we need; patch ready to go, but got ignored by talos tryservers yesterday (bug 463005) so not sure i fthere’s any performance impact (shouldn’t be)
- Turning on SSE2 optimizations on win32
- Maybe also SSE2 on linux, but we have stack alignment issues due to the version of gcc being used; there’s an xpcom patch which helps, but we think it’ll just make the problem less likely to happen but still possible (need 16-byte aligned stacks). Not as big of a deal as win32 though, the expensive rendering is often in the X server.
- DL fonts access control pieces also today, pending reviews
Layout 1.9.1 Update
Content 1.9.1 Update
- Content 1.9.1 Bugs
- XPConnect perf work:
- peterv’s landing his major work for b2. Some of the changes are already in the tree.
- Worker Threads:
- Last large patch to bring the implementation up to spec compliance (or really close to) ready to land.
- Speculative script loading:
- Blake has made some progress and is ready to attempt a re-landing once the tree is ready for it.
Mobile 1.9.1 Update
General 1.9.1 Updates
- offline cache, dcamp:
- localStorage, honzab:
- HTML5 drag-drop:
- (tchung) See Topcrashes from Beta 1. Particularly needing blocking beta 2 attention:
- #1, #2, #4, #8
- #5 & #6 need more investigation
- Can people please try to stick around after landing patches. Landing something then vanishing before even unit testers have cycled is uncool, particularly on freeze day.
No comments yet.
RSS feed for comments on this post.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.