- Wednesdays – 9:30am Pacific, 12:30pm Eastern, 16:30 UTC
- Dial-in: conference# 95312
- US/International: +1 650 903 0800 x92 Conf# 95312
- US toll free: +1 800 707 2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312
- Canada: +1 416 848 3114 x92 Conf# 95312
- irc.mozilla.org #mobile for backchannel
- Warp Core Vidyo Room
Major Topics for This Week
- July 2nd (holiday for Canadians)
- July 4th (holiday for US)
- What did you do last week?
- What are working on this week?
- Anything blocking you?
Please keep your update to under 2 minutes!
James W. (snorp)
Chris Lord (cwiiis)
- Was doing
- bug 769467 – Add a PrivateBrowsingUtils module with a helper for determining whether a content window is in private browsing mode
- bug 722976 – ConsoleAPIStorage uses global Private Browsing status to make decisions
- bug 758620 – Better support for zooming (including asynchronous rendering) with fixed position layers (small follow-up)
- Am doing
- IT issues last week
- Socorro team working in prepping up for rapid release
- bug 727286 – Incorrect messaging when failing to submit a crash report
- bug 672606 – Aggregate numbers and topcrashes for Nightly and Aurora channels based on build ID date instead of crash date
- bug 750348 A large number of devices are not showing up with the device identifiers
- bug 717472 – Can’t retrieve crash report that shows in about:crashes
- bug 732629 crash report failed to send due to : javax.net.ssl.SSLException: Not trusted server certificate
Please see Platform Meeting Notes for Stability report