All-hands Status Meeting Agenda
Items in this section will be shared during the live all-hand status meeting.
- Congratulations to Lukas Blakk for a wonderful Open Source Bridge keynote about Project Ascend. The Community Building Team also awards Lukas a Community Building Superstar Badge!
- Huge thanks to Mozilla Mexico for their awesome work at Campus Party in Guadalajara, MX this weekend
Monday, 30 June
- Marketplace community meeting: 2pm Pacific – bi-weekly community check-in for staff and volunteers. This week will focus on discussing Marketplace Day that took place last Thursday – https://wiki.mozilla.org/Marketplace/Community/Meetings
Tuesday, 01 July
Canada Day! Woo!
Wednesday, 02 July
- Homebrew Website Club Meetup, 18:30-19:30 (with quiet writing hour from 17:30-18:30 beforehand)
- Chicago, Portland, and Mozilla San Francisco!
Are you building your own website? Indie reader? Personal publishing web app? Or some other digital magic-cloud proxy?
If so (or you want to!), come on by and join a gathering of people with like-minded interests. Bring your friends that want to start a personal web site. Exchange information, swap ideas, talk shop, help work on a project…
Thursday, 03 July
- 5PM UTC / 1PM EST / 10 AM PST – Security Open Mic
- An open meeting to chat anything security related with the Mozilla Security team.
- Vidyo: SecReview Room // Dial-in Info (phone): – US/INTL: 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 then extension 92 – Toronto: 416-848-3114 then extension 92 – Toll-free: 800-707-2533 then password 369 – Conference num 95294
Project Status Updates (voice updates)
Speaker Location: toronto (johnath)
- New tab improvements
Speaker Location: remote (mfinkle)
- Turning off 2.2 tests soon
- Some tests still don’t run on 2.3, so we’re going to loose 2.x test coverage for those. Beware and hand test relevant bits.
- Partly to improve our test infra
- Partly to begin EOL on Froyo
- UI Telemetry
- Check out the basic UI Telemetry dashboard
- We are moving into the interpretation phase and should be filing bugs for any actionable issues we discover
- Firefox Search
- Currently working on getting the foundation in place to land in m-c.
- Project page has more details
- Firefox crashes on startup in the Android L Preview
- Known; Bug filed
- Flame Programs – Asa Dotzler, Mountain View
Speaker Location: (Nonverbal)
- We have 200 partners signed up for Maker Party, and 1000 event hosts. http://party.webmaker.org
|Presenter||Title||Topic||Location||Share?||Media|| More Details|
|Who Are You?||What Do You Do?||What are you going to talk about?||Where are you presenting from? (Moz Space, your house, space)||Will you be sharing your screen? (yes/no, other info)||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen|| Link to where audience can find out more information|
|Kristin Baird||Engagement||MozCamp India||San Francisco||Yes||https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/1kykMJEKSH4_FJdYEgXDTYljf1Tfuem2Mh97vGn3PMEI/edit#slide=id.g38bcb5299_030|| https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/presentation/d/1kykMJEKSH4_FJdYEgXDTYljf1Tfuem2Mh97vGn3PMEI/edit#slide=id.g38bcb5299_030|
|Mark Jeffries||IT||A/V Survey Results||San Francisco||No||https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/SD/2014+AV+Survey+Results|| https://mana.mozilla.org/wiki/display/SD/2014+AV+Survey+Results|
|Robyn Chau||Developer Events||“The Big 5″ Events||Remote||Yes||http://bit.ly/1iNUAoI|| http://bit.ly/1iNUAoI|
Do you have a question about a Mozilla Project or initiative? Let us know by Friday- we’ll do our best to get you an answer.
Please note that we may not always be able to get to every item on this list, but we will try!
|Who are you?||Area of question|| Question|
|What’s your name? What do you work on?||Is your question about policy, a product, a Foundation initiative, etc.|| What would you like to know?|
Let’s say hello to some new Mozillians! If you are not able to join the meeting live, you can add a link to a short video introducing yourself.
Introducing New Volunteers
|New Volunteer(s)||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Volunteer location|| Will be working on|
|Who is the new volunteer(s)?||Who will be introducing that person?||Where is the introducer?||Where is the new person based?|| What will the new person be doing?|
Introducing New Hires
|New Hire||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location|| Will be working on|
|Jessica Amann||Mihca Anderson||Mountain View||San Francisco|| Human Resources Business Partner|
Introducing New Interns
|New Intern||Introduced by||Speaker location||New Hire location|| Will be working on|
|Laleh Beni||Cameron Zwarich||Mountain View||San Francisco|| Servo|
|Bernardo Rittmeyer||Matt Noorenberghe||Vidyo||Mountain View|| Firefox Desktop|
|Artem Sobolev||Seth Fowler||Mountain View||Mountain View|| Platform Engineering: Graphics|
|Sean Bolton||Larissa Shapiro||Mountain View||San Francisco|| Community Building|
|Jakub Jurovych||Nick Fitzgerald||Mountain View||San Francisco|| Developer Tools|
|Christopher Kitching||Wes Johnston||Mountain View||San Francisco|| Firefox for Android|
|Robert Bindar||Mike Henretty||Mountain View||San Francisco|| Firefox OS|
|Filipe Gonçalves||Gregor Wagner||Mountain View||San Francisco|| Firefox OS|
|John Sullivan||Steve Workman||Mountain View||San Francisco|| Networking|
|Tyler Smith||Nikhil Marathe||Mountain View||Mountain View|| Platform Engineering: DOM|
|Thomas Daede||Jack Moffitt||Mountain View||Mountain View|| Research|
|Stuart Pernsteiner||Brian Anderson||Mountain View||Mountain View|| Research|
|Chance Zibolski||Rob Miller||Mountain View||San Francisco|| Services Engineering|
|Ian Kronquist||Michael Cooper||Mountain View||Mountain View|| WebDev: Input|
|Trevor Bramwell||Chris Lonnen||Mountain View||Mountain View|| WebEng: Crash Reporter|
Notes and non-voice status updates that aren’t part of the live meeting go here.
Status Updates By Team (*non-voice* updates)
Automation & Tools
Notable changes to bugzilla.mozilla.org during the last week:
- bug 943146 The “needinfo” menu now includes the mentor(s)
- Dial-in: conference# 8600
- US/California/Mountain View: +1 650 903 0800, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/California/San Francisco: +1 415 762 5700, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Oregon/Portland: +1 971 544 8000, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Vancouver: +1 778 785 1540, x92 Conf# 8600
- CA/Toronto: +1 416 848 3114, x92 Conf# 8600
- UK/London: +44 (0)207 855 3000, x92 Conf# 8600
- FR/Paris: +33 1 44 79 34 80, x92 Conf# 8600
- US/Toll-free: +1 800 707 2533, (pin 369) Conf# 8600