We’re now in the preparation phase for the 3.5.0 release of Valgrind, which will be the first release with Mac OS X support. We’ve absorbed some Mozilla culture in the Valgrind development process — we’re now using Bugzilla much more effectively. We have 17 open blockers (and 18 closed blockers), and 41 open “wanted” bugs (and 7 closed ones). Any contributions towards fixing these bugs is most welcome! We’re hoping to release in early August.
- The story of a tricky bug
- Some good reading on sexual harassment and being a decent person
- Poor battery life on the Flame device?
- Dipping my toes in the Servo waters
- Measuring memory used by third-party code
- A browser benchmarking manifesto
- MemShrink’s 3rd birthday
- An even slimmer pdf.js
- areweslimyet.com data is now exportable and diffable
- Why do new MacBooks ship with the firewall off by default?