Prepending ‘@’ to somebody’s name does something useful in Twitter. Outside of Twitter, it’s extra typing and looks silly.
- Poor battery life on the Flame device?
- Dipping my toes in the Servo waters
- Measuring memory used by third-party code
- A browser benchmarking manifesto
- MemShrink’s 3rd birthday
- An even slimmer pdf.js
- areweslimyet.com data is now exportable and diffable
- Why do new MacBooks ship with the firewall off by default?
- AdBlock Plus’s effect on Firefox’s memory usage
- A story about Brendan Eich