Prepending ‘@’ to somebody’s name does something useful in Twitter. Outside of Twitter, it’s extra typing and looks silly.
- Firefox OS phones on sale in Australia
- You should use WebRTC for your 1-on-1 video meetings
- This is not the security blog
- Per-class JS object and shape measurements in Firefox’s about:memory
- The story of a tricky bug
- Some good reading on sexual harassment and being a decent person
- Poor battery life on the Flame device?
- Dipping my toes in the Servo waters
- Measuring memory used by third-party code
- A browser benchmarking manifesto