Prepending ‘@’ to somebody’s name does something useful in Twitter. Outside of Twitter, it’s extra typing and looks silly.
- Per-class JS object and shape measurements in Firefox’s about:memory
- The story of a tricky bug
- Some good reading on sexual harassment and being a decent person
- Poor battery life on the Flame device?
- Dipping my toes in the Servo waters
- Measuring memory used by third-party code
- A browser benchmarking manifesto
- MemShrink’s 3rd birthday
- An even slimmer pdf.js
- areweslimyet.com data is now exportable and diffable