MediaWiki: HttpAuth Plugin
Using MediaWiki behind http authetication was always slightly annoying in the past. One would have to:
- Login with their htpasswd credentials
- Create account if it did not exist already
- Login with their wiki credentials
- Remember both sets of credentials
This extension reduces the previous four steps into one simple step.
- Login with htpasswd credentials
The extension can be downloaded at http://people.mozilla.com/~oremj/HttpAuthPlugin.php and setup instructions at MediaWiki.