In Q3 2014 WPR is beginning Medical Emergency Response Team (MERT) training in the Bay Area, also know as MERTzilla. Training is beginning in California but will continue at our other MozSpaces throughout the year.
The program is unbelievably important and allows Mozillians to help out as first aid responders or assist in a disaster situation. Here’s what we’re getting training on:
- Medic First Aid (Basic Course for adults)
- Bloodborne Pathogen Training
- Floor Warden Evac Training
- Evacuation Training & participation in annual Evacuation Drill
- Attendance at all quarterly training sessions
- Fire Extinguisher Training