Once per week we will be going through the Features Inbox and reviewing & prioritizing the items that have been added. This will largely involve representatives from the Product Team, UX, and Engineering but everyone is welcome to attend.
The meetings will be held every Wednesday morning at 10am before the Product meeting in Warp Core, and on conf #8604. Here are the details:
- Wednesdays – 10:00am Pacific, 1:00pm Eastern, 17:00 UTC (summer)
- Features Inbox, Triage Notes
- Mozilla Building, Warp Core
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8604 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8604 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
If you have any questions, please leave a comment here, email me directly at deb-at-mozilla-dot-com, or find me in IRC (“dria”).