This is a weekly post focusing on the status of the Firefox Marketplace. Because of some on site time in Mountain View by the author, I skipped a couple of weeks.
Some specific changes of note.
- Transaction lookup tool allows staff to find purchases bug 822701).
- Set up solitude on stackato (bug 839594).
- Payment providers terms of service fixed (bug 831139).
- Recaptcha replaced with more user friendly tricks.
- Geekphone early adopter pages (bug 834081).
- Working in-app payments. Woo! (bug 834344).
- Block apps from being submitted that need certified permissions (bug 839723).
- Unify app details in the API (bug 838914).
- Fix installed stats issue (bug 833880).