This is a regular post focusing on the status of the Firefox Marketplace.
Some specific changes of note:
- APIs added for payment status and users permissions (868030 and 868252)
- API to allow the setup of payments for apps (869572)
- Allow a submission flow that checks app permissions (858306)
- Enable the German and Polish translations (868888 and 868594)
- Signing in after logging out fixed (869664)
- Submitting reviews multiple times fixed (871871)
- Webfighter demo gained payments (858289)
- Forced issuers for payments re-enabled (867729)
- Senior Themes reviewer group created (868053)
- Move from pyes to pyelasticsearch (857156)
- Scroll positions preserved between tabs in the marketplace (868249)
- Stop Marketplace reverting to US after a phone reboot (865132)
The new Marketplace consumer user interface was pushed. The Marketplace is now a packaged app that uses the REST API to populate the app. This was a huge change and makes the site faster and more awesome. To checkout the packaged app see the Fireplace app on github.
The Marketplace was also moved out of Aurora status.