Are you awesome? Apply with us!
- Work in the open using open source tools, languages and standards
- Embark on a great mission with a great community
- Focus on doing things the right way
What do we work on?
- You may have seen: addons.mozilla.org, support.mozilla.com, www.mozilla.com
- But we work on a lot more.
- Check out our code: SVN repository, Mozilla on github, browse our crash reporting system
What openings do we have?
We are hiring for all projects with an emphasis on Python/Django experience. However, if you understand fundamentals, work hard and understand the mission, you have what we’re looking for.
These are our current recruiting priorities:
- Add-ons web developer (addons.mozilla.org): work with an established team of pros and help important initiatives like personas and jetpacks.
- Tools developer (crash-stats.mozilla.com, graphs.mozilla.org): work on the tools Firefox engineers use to make Firefox better.
- MDN developer (developer.mozilla.org): be a web development warrior and join a team focused on helping web developers use the open web as a platform to create amazing things.
- mozilla.com developer (www.mozilla.com): work with a talented team of web developers to showcase new web technologies and promote Firefox and the Mozilla community.
What is the team like?
- We work hard.
- We laugh a lot.
- We read The Oatmeal, Penny Arcade and xkcd regularly.
- We are a diverse group and we enjoy it.
- We don’t take ourselves too seriously.
- We retain an unreasonable amount of nerd pop culture trivia.
- We don’t make excuses.
- Some of us are musically trapped in the 80s.
- We believe anything is possible on the web.
- We strive do what’s right for the web and its community.
- Most of us like The Big Lebowski.
- We don’t give up on tough problems. We pwn them.