- Shipped SDK 1.3
- Landed initial implementation of the Preferences API (although this won’t make it into 1.3).
- Encouraging results from the latest round of performance testing for SDK-based add-ons.
- Started planning a new API enabling developers to create pages like the about:addons page: that is, they’re not intended to host normal web pages, so don’t contain all the chrome relevant to normal web pages, such as the awesomebar or bookmarks toolbar.
- Total open bugs: 215
- Bugs created last week: 12
- Bugs fixed last week: 10
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 358
- Open pull requests on Github: 19
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2011-11-29 14:17:37 PST
- Flightdeck: release this Wednesday, some risky changes
- SDK: releasing 1.3 this afternoon, merge today from development to stabilization for 1.4
- Discussed some new features coming up in 1.4/1.5: localization, bypassing content scripts for local content, new XPI file layout.
- Q4 goal status: mostly on track. Mobile support is at risk: major issue is that new native fennec implementation is changing daily.
Full minutes are available here: