See the winners of the challenge!
The new year is upon us, and it’s time to make a big push on the review queues! Between December 22, 2011 and February 22, 2012, AMO Editors are eligible to win some great prizes.
Editors who review 100 or more add-ons during the contest period will advance to the final round, where a panel of judges will decide on the winners based on the following criteria:
- Efficiency in reviews
- Adherence to AMO review policies
- Attention to security
Here’s what the winners will get:
First Place: 13” Macbook Air
Second – Fifth Places: Android tablet
All editors who complete 20 reviews or more during the contest period will receive Firefox t-shirts!
Not an editor? If you are an add-on developer who’s interested in making an impact and enjoying some great perks, join us!
The Fine Print:
- No Mozilla employees or contractors are eligible. This is a volunteer-only contest.
- Finalists will be determined based on reviews performed between December 22, 2011 (12:01am PST) to February 22, 2012 (11:59pm PST). (GMT: Feb 22, 2011 8:01am – Feb 23, 2011 7:59am)
- Qualifying reviews include only approvals and rejections for any of the three queues (nominations, updates and preliminary), and does not include the standard temporary rejection for add-ons with binary components.
- Reviews that need to be backed out due to editor mistakes do not count.