- We released two point releases, 1.4.1 and 1.4.2 to address issues related to deploying SDk 1.4 on the Add-on Builder site.
- Jorge pointed out an important compatibility issue with SDK 1.3 and the upcoming Firefox 11 release in his compatibility post. We will be re-packing add-ons built with 1.3 and lower prior to the release of Firefox 11, but in the meantime you should base all current and new releases on SDK 1.4.
- There were a couple of community-developed modules discussed on the google group this week, including madarche’s OrderedMap implementation and Ben Buksch’s collections module. This is exciting to see, particularly because they are now collaborating on a single implementation.
- Looking forward to participating at FOSDEM this weekend!
- Total open bugs: 244
- Bugs created last week: 13
- Bugs fixed last week: 6
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 385
- Open pull requests on Github: 25
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-01-31 11:30:03 PST
- Add-on Builder: continuing to prepare for 1.0 release, next steps include refreshing vide content on AMO and bug fix releases over the next 2 weeks.
- SDK: released 1.4.1 & 1.4.2 to address Builder integration issues, 1.5b3 is being spun this afternoon.
- Round table: need to discuss and clarify 3rd party module integration path into core, in particular where to publish proposals.
Full minutes are available here: