- We released Add-on SDK 1.7 today. Please see the blog post and release notes for more info.
- Nicholas Nethercote’s latest blog post mentions some progress on Nightly that will mitigate the problems users could see when using add-ons packed with older versions of the SDK and Firefox 15. Although we’ve seen good progress here, there are still some underlying issues, and we strongly recommend that you re-pack your older add-ons with SDK 1.7.
- SDK developer Matteo Feretti ( aka ZER0 ) is speaking at JSDay in Verona tomorrow – let’s all wish him luck!
- Total open bugs: 291
- Bugs created last week: 12
- Bugs fixed last week: 5
- Total SDK-based Addons on AMO: 745
- Open pull requests on Github: 36
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2012-05-15 08:12:38 PDT
- no Builder update today
- SDK: releasing 1.7 today, khuey’s latest patch reduces impact of platform changes on older SDK versions.
- Roundtable: landing changes to self.dat as per Irakli’s ‘Spring Cleaning’ plan.
Full minutes are available here: