- We released SDK 1.13 today!
- Irakli wrote an interesting post ‘Isolate.js via AST analysis‘ that discusses a novel solution to the problem of passing JS code across compartment and even process or system boundaries.
- You should read Will’s post on changes to the SDK’s require syntax that we released with SDK 1.12, as a follow-up to my ‘Spring Cleaning‘ post from last May.
- Total open bugs: 433
- Bugs created last week: 27
- Bugs fixed last week: 19
- Total SDK-based Add-ons on AMO: 1,432
- Open pull requests on Github: 29
Note: the stats above are based on the queries I linked to for each item. If you have suggestions on how these queries might be made more accurate,please comment below. Stats generated at 2013-01-29 09:48:05 PST
- High Priority items: making good progress on most issues, need to re-visit the priority of ‘Cfx.js in add-on builder’.
- SDK: coordinating last items on the 1.13 release checklist today, need to re-visit re-packing.
- Roundtable: confusion on a missing change, last call for items in the release notes.
Full minutes are available here: