Here are the highlights from the latest weekly meeting:
- Firebug 1.9 has been released!
- Read about Honza’s plans for Firebug 1.10 (note also that if you’re running Firefox Nightly, you should use Firebug 1.10)
- The Command Line has been turned on in Nightly! Try it out, and let us know what you think (and what kinds of commands you want!)
- This quarter (code named Pegasus):
- Respond to input on the tools shipping in Firefox 10 and 11
- Get debugger ready to be turned on in 14
- pseudo-class lock
- Specification for the timeline view
- Paul, Rob and Stephen met in Toronto this week to discuss how the tools will glue together and scale to handle more tools. Feedback can go on an etherpad.
Comments are closed.