Here are the highlights from this week’s developer tools meeting.
- Panos is now a devtools module peer!
- Firebug 1.10a3 coming tomorrow
- extension API should be roughly complete and stable
- multi-line command line is based on Firefox’s SourceEditor, which means it will have syntax highlighting
- Firebug is considering moving to GitHub
- Pseudo-class lock API has landed. UI work is underway.
- Paul has been experimenting with a new way to view the page inspector. Here’s a mockup with more tools.
- The Style Editor has been updated so that saving to local files (file:// URLs) is immediate (no file dialog)
- Cedric posted a video of the Style Editor showing inline documentation for CSS properties
- The textarea fallback for the SourceEditor has been removed
As usual, the complete meeting notes are on the wiki.
Comments are closed.