Seven things you may not know about me
I’ve been tagged by bsmedberg:
- Link back to your original tagger and list the rules in your post.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Tag some (seven?) people by leaving names and links to their blogs.
- Let them know they’ve been tagged.
- I hail from the frozen tundra of Wisconsin, where the current temperature at my mom’s house (hi, Mom!) is -1.2 °F. That’s one aspect I don’t miss, although I still know how to survive it.
- My first computer was a TI-99/4a.
- I have a younger sister, who currently lives in the Atlanta area.
- My girlfriend’s name is Natalie. She is a super attack dog lawyer, so be sure not to libel me or scratch my car or anything.
- My cat’s name is Leslie, although I usually call her Beeboo, or some sickeningly cutesy variation thereof. She has appeared on this blog before.
- I have been known to cook (Cooking for Dummies turned out to be an amazing training manual), although I’ve been too busy lately to make anything elaborate. My last non-trivial effort was a shrimp risotto I made with Natalie.
- When I was about 2 years old, I apparently ran into a wall or something and hit my head really hard. This may explain a few things.
I’m gonna take my time about tagging anyone else. Except Andreas. My excuse is that bsmedberg took half the people I’m on a tagging basis with.