Jan 30 demos video. Check out Andrew and Bobby’s presentation starting at 56:00. Great analysis and take-aways on recent efforts like on-boarding, login and more.
What we got done last sprint
What we’re doing this sprint
- Top priorities http://mzl.la/Feb13_P1
- Other priorities http://mzl.la/Feb13_P2
- All http://mzl.la/Feb13_all
Sorted by theme:
- Learning Networks http://mzl.la/Feb13_teach
- Learning Products for mobile http://mzl.la/Feb13_mobile and tablet http://mzl.la/Feb13_desktop
- Engagement http://mzl.la/Feb13_engagement
- Planning http://mzl.la/Feb13_planning
- Net neutrality campaign work. Includes a “Call Congress” tool, petition, and updated web site). Campaign kicks off Feb 5.
- Test and ship more Webmaker Clubs curriculum. Complete testing on module one, ship module two.
- teach.webmaker.org: test new wireframes. Then turn that feedback into initial designs.
- Improve the Hive Directory. Turn the current prototype into something ready for broader global use, with a shiny new theme.
- Mobile World Congress is a big focus given close deadline and importance. (In particular: shipping a feature-complete app)
- Webmaker for Firefox: finalize first MakerFox prototype and present four additional concepts.
- Login. Learn from our early testing of the new login changes and optimize.
plus… wrapping up loose ends from the last Heartbeat.