If you are hosting a Maker Party event you can receive t-shirts and stickers and other great Mozilla gear…for free!
Who can request gear?
Anyone running an event for Maker Party can submit a party pack request.
How do I request gear?
First you need to register a Maker Party event. Be sure to sign in to save your event.
Next, go here: https://intlstore.mozilla.org/makerparty/ and click the “New Request” link on the right. You’ll need to provide your email address, a shipping address, details about your event and a link to your event.
What can I get?
We’d be pleased to send you Webmaker stickers, men’s shirts, women’s shirts and cloth banners.
Is it really free?
It sure is! We even cover the shipping.
How long will it take?
Webmaker gear is shipped to arrive approximately 5 days before your event starts. Please give us at least 2 weeks notice.
- Learn more about the global Maker Party.
- Interested in hosting an event? Here are some guides to show you how.
- Register your Maker Party event.
- Send us a Maker Party pack request.
- Display your Webmaker gear with pride!