Open projects you can help during #mozsprint
Interested in #mozsprint? Want to hear about the projects beforehand? This call is for you!
Mozilla’s Global Sprint (#mozsprint) is a fun, fast-paced and two-day collaborative event to hack and build projects for a healthy Internet. A diverse network of scientists, educators, artists, engineers and others come together in person and online to innovate in the open.
Leading up to #mozsprint, we’re featuring projects you can work on during the event! This is your chance to hear from project leads, get to know the projects and ask your questions.
Everyone is welcome to join in! Designers, developers, researchers, teachers — pretty much anyone interested in participating and learning how to get involved in an open project. We could use all sorts of input (beyond code), so if you’re new to open source, come join us! We’d love to have you involved.
Demo call schedule
There are two options to join each demo call! Tuesday, 5p ET (21:00 UTC) / Wednesday, 11a ET (15:00 UTC).
- Option A: Tuesday, April 25th — 21:00 UTC (add to calendar)
- Option B: Wednesday, April 26th — 15:00 UTC (add to calendar)
- Option A: Tuesday, May 23th — 21:00 UTC (add to calendar)
- Option B: Wednesday, May 24th— 15:00 UTC (add to calendar)
- Option A: Tuesday, June 6th — 21:00 UTC (add to calendar)
- Option B: Wednesday, June 7th — 15:00 UTC (add to calendar)
Go to the #mozsprint website to get your tickets, add your project or host a site in your city!