jQuery Core has more lines of fixes and patches for WebKit than any other browser. In general these are not recent regressions, but long-standing problems that have yet to be addressed.
It’s starting to feel like oldIE all over again, but with a different set of excuses for why nothing can be fixed.
- Analyse Asia – The Firefox Browser & Mobile OS with Gen Kanai
- Why South Korea is really an internet dinosaur
- Shanghai Community meeting December 8
- DJ for 2013 Summit
- The Economist on the Internet in China
- Mozilla South Asia Inter-Community Meet-up 2013
- John Lilly’s thoughts on Opera moving to WebKit
- Tragedy of the WebKit Commons
- at Digital World 2012, Dhaka, Bangladesh
- 2012 update to the 2007 Cost of Monoculture in Korea