We will have a scheduled maintenance window tonight from 7:00pm to 11:00pm PST. This is being tracked in master bug 464743. The following changes will take place:
- 7:00pm PST (0300 UTC) support.mozilla.com updates. We’ll be updating support.mozilla.com to pick up code updates. No downtime is expected.
- 7:00pm PST (0300 UTC) Root-level DNS changes. We will be updating root-level DNS for mozilla.org, mozilla.com, and spreadfirefox.com to Mozilla-operated nameservers. No downtime is expected.
- 7:00pm PST (0300 UTC) mozilla.com MX change. We’ll be updating mozilla.com MX records as per bug 464745. No downtime is expected.
- 7:00pm PST (0300 UTC) Netscaler OS upgrade. We’ll be upgrading the Netscaler load balancers in San Jose, Amsterdam and Beijing to pick up code fixes. No downtime is expected.
- 10:00pm PST (0600 UTC) Cisco FWSM OS upgrade. We’ll be updating the Cisco firewalls to resolve bug CSCsd67334. The two FWSMs run as an HA pair and this upgrade should be hitless. No downtime is expected.
Please let me know if you have any reason why we should not proceed with this planned maintenance. As always, we aim to keep downtime to as little as possible, but unexpected complications can arise causing longer downtime periods than expected. All systems should be operational by the end of the maintenance window.
As mentioned, this maintenance window is tracked in bug 464743. Feel free to comment directly in that bug (or this blog) if you see issues past the planned downtime.