RelEng will have a scheduled maintenance window Monday, October 4 from 6:00am to 9:00am PDT.
All Firefox & TryServer trees will be closed during this window.
This long-overdue downtime will catch us up on a long list of pending fixes. The big ticket items are:
- 596132: landing some config changes needed to start running unittests/talos on android
- 505512: this automatically re-trigger builds if we ever detect infrastructure problems
The complete list is:
- 595027: Halt builds when mercurial clones fail
- 532412: Audit custom steps to make sure they’re reconfig safe
- 600608: Upgrade Mercurial on Linux slaves to 1.6.3
- 600979: need to install non-broken preloginloader on w32-ix-*
- 505512: Make infrastructure related problems turn the tree a color other than red
- 596388: No Firefox builds on http://tinderbox.mozilla.org/showbuilds.cgi?tree=Mozilla-l10n-af&hours=72 etc for 3 days
- 599961: MacOSX 8.8.1 builds on mozilla-1.9.2 have binary spew in tinderbox logs
- 596852: purge_builds should delete directories older than some threshold
- 506404: Create buildbot steps and automation branch for “nanojit-central”
- 327076: mozilla/tools/update-packaging/unwrap_full_update.sh ignores paths with spaces in them
- 600073: Disable Talos on Electrolysis branch
- 593081: Releng Downtime – unscheduled for week of Sept 27, 2010
- 600626: Use the last try: in a push’s commit messages
- 594018: Selectively unpack test suites for unittests
- 556530: move Talos from cvs into Mercurial
- 600029: Running ts_cold_generated_* tests on windows and should not
- 596132: update talos remote testing to log to file instead of redirect to file
If you have any reason that this downtime should *not* go ahead, please email email@example.com or reply on this post in dev.tree-management. Finally, if you see any problems *after* the downtime period ends, please file a blocker bug in mozilla.org/ReleaseEngineering.