We’re now in the preparation phase for the 3.5.0 release of Valgrind, which will be the first release with Mac OS X support. We’ve absorbed some Mozilla culture in the Valgrind development process — we’re now using Bugzilla much more effectively. We have 17 open blockers (and 18 closed blockers), and 41 open “wanted” bugs (and 7 closed ones). Any contributions towards fixing these bugs is most welcome! We’re hoping to release in early August.
- What does the OS X Activity Monitor’s “Energy Impact” actually measure?
- Source code for powermetrics?
- A work-around for Tree Style Tab breakage on Firefox Nightly caused by mozRequestAnimationFrame removal
- “Thank you” is a wonderful phrase
- Compacting GC
- Firefox 41 will use less memory when running AdBlock Plus
- Measuring data structure sizes: Firefox (C++) vs. Servo (Rust)
- On vacation for a month
- Fix your damned data races
- Using GDB to get stack traces at particular program points