Valgrind 3.5.0 has been released! It’s the first release that supports Mac OS X. It also adds a number of other new features and a whole lot of bug-fixes. See the release notes for details. Many thanks to everyone who contributed to this release.
- Firefox 64-bit for Windows can take advantage of more memory
- I want more users on the Nightly channel
- More compacting GC
- Talky is a nice WebRTC client
- Fast starring of oranges on try pushes
- Getting my bluetooth keyboard working again after an Ubuntu upgrade
- I rewrote Firefox’s BMP decoder
- moz-icon: a curious corner of Firefox
- Abuse is indefensible
- What does the OS X Activity Monitor’s “Energy Impact” actually measure?