This is a regular post focusing on the status of the Firefox Marketplace.
Payments testing was conducted in the field and that caused a large number of bugs to be filed.
Some specific changes of note:
- API for the simulator to create app receipts (865498)
- Users languages are now persisted for Marketplace and AMO so emails can be localized (833049)
- API now works correctly with geo location (863775)
- App locale listings improved in the developer pages (866287)
- A whole bunch of payment fixes from Bango.
- Product icon API makes payment pages so much prettier (864451)
- Fireplace shows new apps (867272)
- Review queue for themes improved (841185)
- A parser for the new app feature detection (862459)
- New design for the details page (860384
- If users abort during PIN, make them start again (867727
Payments with an icon:
Check out the documentation for more.