Here at Mozdev, we want to see more add-ons for Firefox Mobile (aka Fennec), so we are teaming up with Mozilla Europe to make a challenge. The task is straightforward. You need only at this time to propose porting your existing add-on to Fennec, or write a new one, with a commitment to finishing it (or at least having a solid proof-of-concept) in time for the Mozilla Maemo Danish Weekend on 30-31 May.
(We are on a tight schedule and have logistics constraints, so apologise for the deadline and geographical restrictions)
- Write a short proposal stating what your add-on name and current install location, why you think it would be useful to mobile browser users, and how you plan on going about implementing it. Send it to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 15 May, at 12:00 CET.
- This challenge is only open to developers living in Europe.
- The challenge open to current Mozdev project owners, and other developers who host their projects elsewhere.
- 10 developers will be chosen, and Mozilla Europe will sponsor your travel and hotel expenses to attend the Mozilla Maemo Danish Weekend.
- Entries will be judged by Mozdev representatives.